Monday 5 March 2012

Pegasus Week 2

So I'm back to working on Enchanting Pegasus again. Been working on the wing/mane and don't think I've made as much progress as I could have. It's a Dimensions kit and uses a lot of blended colours which seem to take an age to sort out. Really liking the colours in this one, but I think I'll enjoy it more when I get onto the bigger blocks of colour in the body/background.


My other project has been the HAED BB SAL Blue Moon. Have put in about 150 stitches over the weekend which was very disappointing. On the plus side my uni assignment is due in in 10 days so once that is gone I hope to have a bit more time. Also this weekend I lost a big chunk of time having to take a cat to the vet. He had a big patch of flesh exposed on one back leg where all the skin had come off. Luckily the skin had just peeled back so the vet was able to stitch him back together so he's now shut in the utility room to recover. He's one of our barn cats so not impressed at being shut in.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers