So since my last update on Pharaoh's Hound I've managed to finish the sky/moon and get to work on the border. The top is done and 1/4 of the sides, only have the remaining 3/4 to do before the finishing details get added and I'm done. I think this is 10 days worth of work since my last update. The border is full of fiddly little fractional stitches, they're worse than HAED confetti! They also seem to be charted full of mistakes - on the cover of the chart the 3rd glyph down is a different colour on the bottom than I have stitched it, only noticed after I was done and can't be bothered to correct it. Also the little chap 6 down has the wrong colour charted for his arms and legs, I think someone forgot to proofread the chart before it was published!
Monday, 24 December 2012
Tuesday, 18 December 2012
Monday, 10 December 2012
Monday, 3 December 2012
Well I think the title nicely sums up what I've been stitching this last week. I've made some nice progress on the sky on Enchanting Pegasus, think this update photo shows two weeks worth of work, but it's really coming along quite well. I think the clouds in this look really nice. My other piece has been the 2012 HAED SAL Blue Moon. I have been looking at the progress others have been making on this and they have all got so much done! Got quite a lot done myself the last two days because I finally got to work on a non confetti bit.