Sunday, 10 February 2013


The last weeks worth of stitching has felt like really slow going. Lots of confetti and detail stitches, I haven't made a lot of progress on either of the pieces I have been working on. My weekday project was Cancer Chesterton. Only managed about 650 stitches in 5 days. Currently at 11.3% complete with lots more confetti to come the next few times I work on it. I'm back at Uni now and that coupled with work and training means I'm not likely to get much done on any stitching for the next few months. Charts like this are going to end up even more slow going than normal!

My weekend project was the 2013 HAED SAL QS Mystic Garden, did slightly better on that with 250 stitches in 2 days. I have managed to get up to 2.6% complete on this one. I'm really looking forward to working on something with some larger blocks of colour in them soon.

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Kitty Ears

In the last week I have finished one set of kitty ears and started on the second ear of another cat.

Last weekend I was working on Little China and finally got the head/face area finished and did some more work on the chest area. Lots of confetti greys to do on this one now before I get to the nice bright colours of the background.

My weekday project was one of this years Focus HAED pieces I'm working on Vampire Cat Vlad. Most of the sky on this page is done now and I have made a start on the wing area and his right ear. I managed just under 1000 stitches in 5 days bringing me up to 20.4% complete.