Friday 19 March 2010

Back to Vlad


Managed to out in some work on Vlad again this week for the HAED BB UFO/SWIP SAL. Think I only managed to put a few hundred stitches in but at least I have put some work in on him, don't think I've touched him at all this year. He should look like this when (or if) completed.
Managed to grab some bargain Q Snap type frame off ebay the other day, now I'm just hunting for a good table stand to rest them on as they are a bit big for me just to hold in my hand. Once I track a nice stand down I think I'll have to stop with the X-stitch buying for a while :p
I'm hoping the new frames will let me stitch a little faster though, as it seems to take me forever to get even a little bit done :s

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I just came across your blog while surfing on the internet!! You are making some really nice projects!! Nice to read your blog. I'll come back to visit it again. I'm an addicted cross stitcher myself and I love to watch other's people's work too.

    Greetings from Belgium,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Followers