Friday 26 March 2010

Burning Black




This week I have mostly been stitching black - along with some dark browns. This is a DMC kit I started a couple of weeks ago and I've done 2 weeks work on him now. The kit is called Burning Beauty and has lots of light effects, satin and metallic threads. It should look really nice when done but think the special threads will prove difficult to work with.



I bought even more stash this week. Got 2 HAED charts from a closing down sale for £4.00 each and a load of 28 count fabric from ebay for £15. now that I have some more fabric I can start to think about starting the chart I won in the HAED bingo. I'm waiting for some more floss to arrive than I'll be kitting up my next 3 new starts.

1 comment:

  1. I understand the stitching in dark colours. Have fun and have a great weekend.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Followers