Ok this is my second attempt at this today. Pictures went crazy in the first one. This week I have been working on last years HAED SAL piece SK Phuan. Quite confetti heavy in some places this one. Managed around 600 stitches this week did well the first few days but by Friday I only managed 50 all day. This one is quite hard going. As well as all the confetti I have the additional problem of stitching 2 over 1 full crosses on 28 count because when I started I was convinced the fabric count was 25. It's not too bad but getting the needle through for the last stitch in a very confetti area can be a nightmare. Think I could pull off 2 over 1 on 28 it it was a design with a few less colour changes.
Didn't get anything worth taking a picture of done over the weekend. Partly because my Daylight bulb gave up on me at the end of the week making my room a bit to dark for any decent stitching and partly because of my trip to TORM on Saturday. TORM is The Original Re-enactors Market. Bought myself a knife ready for show season and a tile with a happy looking squirrel on it just because I could! Didn't have much time for anything else after that though.