Tuesday 24 January 2012

Looks like I forgot again!

So looks like I haven't published one of these in a while. During that time I managed to complete my Unicorn Valley QS and made some progress on the other HAEDs I was working on.

I'll post pictures of the other HAEDs as I work on them using my incredibly complicated rotation system I have in place. I have managed to start even more HAEDs as well as some non-HAED pieces. One of these new starts replaced Unicorn Valley and is my focus for the year. It's called Eternal Promise (a.k.a Arwen and Aragorn) by Matt Stewart and is now retired. 

Enchanting Pegasus 1 day in

Yesterday I started two new things. The first is a new Dimensions Gold Kit called Enchanting Pegasus. The other new thing is signing up to the Totally Useless Stitch A Long (TUSAL). It basically involves taking a picture of your ORT jar every month. An ORT jar is the jar you out cut off ends of threads and other stitching bits in. More info can be found here.   
TUSAL 23 Jan

1 comment:

  1. I have just begun my first HAED and have great
    admiration for all you done and are doing with these. I figure my ONE will take a year to complete if I want to stitch on anything other than that! Best of luck

    ReplyDelete

Followers