Monday 12 November 2012

Another Update


Yes that's two updates in just a few days! Last week I was working on Eternal Promise. I thought I would get a lot done as I was off Uni for reading week but I got distracted by video games (and I did do some uni work too). I think I'm only a few weeks off another page finish on this. It's looking really good when you look at it from a distance, still looks a mess up close though!


I also got some work done on Call of the Unicorn over the weekend. Still working on lots of very bright pink, getting close to half a page done now, might start to see some of the Unicorn soon.

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful progress =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eternal Promise, absolutely gorgeus! Looking forward to your next update :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers